1) Today, for breakfast I ate an english muffin with Nutella spread and drank a coffee mug of milk. (Being a grown-up ROCKS!)
3) I have, in the last month, become a rabid fan of "the Office".
4) I like sweaters, ALOT. This is one of the best things about cold weather.
5) For five+ years (JH and HS) I severely disliked the man who is now my best friend on earth and my husband. I have been married to him for nearly six years since.
Now I know why this game is called "meme" - so i can talk about nothing but me! but, what's a blog for?
I tag:
anna (chinychon.blogspot.com)
deanna (dbydesign.blogspot.com)
regina (butternutmemoirs.blogspot.com)
(note: one of you MUST tag lauren!)
on second thought, lauren, why don't you just consider yourself tagged too. ;p
more pics of that lil person i'm in love with:




6 comments:
I love ALL the pics you sent us, too! She is so cuddly, preciously adorable...I want to hold my granddaughter....now to go do my 'meme'...but who am I supposed to tag??? :)
YOSELIN IS SO CUTE!!!!! I just keep staring at the first picture on this post. I am so excited for you guys! Cannot wait to have her here and do some play dates!
i agree . . . really cute pictures!
we're fellow "office" fans. we don't even answer our phones while it's on. pathetic, i know.
you stinker. i don't have anything interesting to tell, but give me a few days and i'll invent something....
:) nod. nod. nod. nod. which is to say, YUP's! of agreeance to all commentarios thus far-even "don't answer the phone while watching "the office"! :P OOPS: minus one nod- i disagree with ~d, as i'm utterly certain she will not have invent s/t to have interesting factoids to share. ;}
Hi Lyndie, thanks for your comments on our page! (I'm Jodi's friend) Your little girl is adorable...you are probably so excited to meet her!!! I can't wait until we're at that point :)
Janet Whipple
Post a Comment