I checked @ dictionary.com to make sure I am using the right word.
ret-i-cent
1.disposed to be silent or not to speak freely; reserved.
2.reluctant or restrained.
Yep. That's what I'm talking about.
That's what I'm feeling.
It's complicated.
It usually is.
I'm reticent to say why.
No need for you to be burdened over it.
I'm not. Not terribly. At least, not the way I imagine you might think I would be.
I tend to enjoy it.
Maybe tomorrow I'll feel more or less reticent.
Maybe at the moment I'm feeling a bit less.
I like being me. It's weird.
3 comments:
i LOVE your space here, friend. i'm so glad you found me today. i will be adding you to my blog-roll. (anyone who likes the same music i do is pretty cool, i think :))
I dig this post. I get it. It describes me, in my ever ebbing/flowing state of being. Hope all is well and that you'll be jabber-jawsing again before you know it.
ps - Your girl? Beautiful.
Oh, my honey-haired withholder of words...I do love you. I'm a brat, but I love you.
Post a Comment