Bathroom conversation:
Y: My pee sounds different from yours.
M: Yes, everyone's pee sounds a little different [no. i don't know that for a Fact. i have great imagination.]
Y: Do you hear my pee?
M: Yes. {aloud to self} That's nice. [and I mean it too. so glad to hear it in the potty rather than discover wet panties.]
Y: It sounds like Rain!
M: *chuckle* Oh really?
My kid is most lucid and conversational 1) in the morning, 2) on the toilet.
I won't recount our "#2" conversation earlier, but suffice to say- it was equally amusing. Thankfully she hasn't yet declared her "#2s" smell like roses. Her sniffer is WAY too sensitive for that.
Also, have been informed several times today that she is going to tell her friends "I'm sucked".
When asked What this means (with great trepidation on my part) I was advised that the definition is: "we can't go the other way". *Sigh of relief* Apparently this is how they say it on Scooby Doo. ? I think I'll be watching it With her again. Soon.
1 comment:
Perhaps she's trying to say "I'm stuck?"
As for the rest~~ there's obviously nothing wrong with her hearing AND she is very observant!
Post a Comment