In with the new

Resolved to:

-Get well.
Resenting sore throat, etc.

-Be more consistent helping David with ScreamingKettle.

-Throw these socks away.
I don't know that there's much point in wearing socks with holes so big that half your heel and 3 toes are sticking out.
I really liked this pair in their heyday tho... They were so perfect...
                 Yeah. That's the kind of thing I get sentimental about- socks.


A church sign we saw today read:
May your troubles last as long as your resolutions.
I felt stupid b/c I had to think about it.
I think putting sayings on church signs is stupid as rule- even when they don't make me feel stupid.
In fact, most of them make me feel downright superior and brilliant, because they are so stupid and righteousy and annoying.
I'm sure I could make some deep lesson about that, but that would be kind of like me trying to be like one of those stupid church signs.
I'm (kind of) not really as bitter as I sound.
It made me laugh... So, there's that.
Maybe I'm kind of learning to be friendlier to church signs... or not.
Maybe just that one.
Maybe.
I hope this doesn't jinx my resolutions.
But it might.
(sorry david ;})

Back to resolve:

-To find some way to make a ton of $ off selling my hair.
It's getting Really long...

-To try to feed my child less sugar. Or at least be more consistent about brushing her teeth.

....
That's all.
For now.

Oh, and, try to get more consistent or something with this blog.
Whatever.
(maybe that jinx will work on this one.)

2 comments:

David N. said...

I endorse these resolutions.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Lyndie, it took me a few minutes to get that sign, too - glad I wasn't the only one. :)

- Charity (too lazy to try and remember my password!)