at 25, I've: (and more)

refinished an antique cabinet

learned to knit






scrapbooked more authentically and journaled each page throughly
(made a couple cards too)









drove 502W to Winchester with my sister
reminded myself to shut-up and listen
marked the 25-34 age grouping box (a revelatory experience)
held puppies








drank wine that i enjoyed and could define:

Riesling is like a spring day in your mouth. Fresh, a little warm, a bit earthy. Delightful when shared with your best friend, late, on such a nite.


what more is to come? i wait with anticipation.

5 comments:

Regi said...

Good blog, Lyn!

~~anna~~ said...

Isn't turning 25 fun?
So are the puppies yours?

Lauren Mott said...

i really really really need to know where you were holding these amazing puppies.
there are few things in life i love more than puppies. i actually can't think of any right now.
well, maybe you:)
miss ya

lyndie said...

the puppies are mini daschunds belonging to my mom. they're brothers. i agree- super cutimous!

Charity said...

The antique cabinet is truly impressive, and I'm fiercely jealous of your knitting skills. Now that I know you know how, I must have you teach me sometime. . .