Tuesday: Terrible morning, all things went awry. Came home in middle of day to reassemble brain. Let cats play outside while I took pics of flowers and enjoyed warm sunshine.
Wednesday: CLEANED! Did all, except mopping. Exhilarated. Worked all evening. Ate homemade chili at Chris and Molly's while boys finished up LOTR Monopoly game. Drove home through the cold to warm flannel sheets.
Thursday: REACH, 8-4, alone. Walmart. Cooking. "Band of Brothers" episode, after "Flicka" attempted and rejected.

Friday: REACH, phone calls for letters of support. Feel "professional" and rookie: feels good. *L* Take J&J dinner. Go to seder- communion service.
Encouraged. Hang with friends at closed coffeeshop. Leave early (bored)- go home to fold 5 baskets of laundry while chatting with friends.Saturday: Work 8-5 at KS's. Eat McD's for breakfast and chocolate cake for lunch. Take home PB pie, made from scratch by KS mom. Eat rice-a-roni dinner and watch "Ice Age: The Meltdown".
Make card for friends moving to CA (*sad*). Go to bed VERY late.Sunday: Celebrating Resuurrection Day with church family, as with every Sunday. (Thanks, Danny, for that reminder...). Bid adeiu to John and Elizabeth.
A further admission of guilt: I spent time in the Word every day this week. While this time spent well makes me happy, I must admit it is a rarity. I'm hoping this is a new phase that is the beginning of a better habit.
May the Resurrection of our Savior be continually revealed in our hearts and lives.